Sunday, September 26, 2010

It never once occurred to me that it was because i cared too much about others, not because I didn't care

All of a sudden a tiny portion of my guilt has been washed away, the rest remaining uncovered, left for me to slowly work on removing them. I don't feel there's a need to blog today because alot of my doubts have been cleared and I simply do not have time.

Thank you my dear friend, and for reminding me everybody is different and are meant to co-exist. Like how I shouldn't be guilty for telling others my problems because some don't have a need to do that and are willing to listen. I'm beginning to see the difference between looking on the positive side and being blindly optimistic (which I hate). (Maybe this sentence might not make sense to me in the future)

And thankyou for letting me know I'm not that bad a person, it really made a great difference. Guilt won't do me any good.


The past two days have been wonderful for my soul. I'll end with a song I listen to calm me down sometimes (there are just too many great songs capable of doing so). But this one's really great.

I was really tempted to get an Oasis collection, a Chicago one at gramophone yesterday but too bad my wallet's out of cash after cab rides for 5 consecutive days. And Norah Jones' 'Come away with me".


Oasis - Stop crying your heart out

Get up (get up) come on (come on)
Why you scared? (I'm not scared...)
You'll never change what's been and gone

No comments: